• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How about get rid of this?

Cojohnso

Reaction score
E-bodies site is getting worse. If I meant B-bodies I would have selected B-bodies!

Screenshot_20210919-014615_Chrome.jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I think this is a google thing. My computer trys to do that to me as well. I go to fabo and it tells me I wanted fbbo. GOOGLE knows what's best for you and I . Just trust the A.I.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is a google thing. My computer trys to do that to me as well. I go to fabo and it tells me I wanted fbbo. GOOGLE knows what's best for you and I . Just trust the A.I.

I agree, but I think that might be a windows security thing - looking at that little shield icon on the message

Tech Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a Google thing. I think there's a way to whitelist sites for it so I'll look in to that.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
It's a Google thing. I think there's a way to whitelist sites for it so I'll look in to that.
No. Google is supplying the content. It's a ForEBodiesonly thing why it's there. I have an A,B and E body. This site see's the least of at least my attention. Because of its design.

Sorry, but if not posted. How would site know?

Back