• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How do I eliminate in-box conversations?

Mopar Mitch

Reaction score
I've received notice that my In-box is full at the 25 conversation limit. How do I eliminate conversations so to allow more space for new conversations? Sorry to ask, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Reaction score
Joey, I’m on your other sites and I know how to delete messages.
But on E bodies site his is what my “show all” looks like. It’s all messed up, I see no way to check a box to delete a message. Please advise.

E06E7C27-5A5B-464C-8EF5-B9346DFAA3BD.png

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Click on the envelope next to your name and avatar on the upper right. The conversations tab opens. Click on show all and it will list your conversations. Click on the small box after the title. Then click on "choose action" in the black box in the lower left. Then click "leave conversation then the go button. You will be asked another question about future messages. Then click "SAVE and you are done.
1614551947640.png

Reaction score
Thanks, that’s how is should work. I’m very familiar with it.

But please look at the picture I posted.

That is what my inbox looks like. There is no box to click and then save the action.

every message has but one letter on one line. I can’t read messages, can do anything, and my inbox is full. I can’t send any new messages.

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You might want to try logging out and back in. Don't forget your password.

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
every message has but one letter on one line. I can’t read messages, can do anything, and my inbox is full. I can’t send any new messages.

try using a different browser.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
What Joey said. If you’re using an outdated browser, the site may look wonky in places.

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, glad you got,fixed. I use an iPad. I don’t know how to change resolution. I didn’t change anything to get this. I’m on 3 other of the bodies only sites and they are all Fine.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
It's weird, I didn't do anything to get it to that format either. And it's gone back to that format 3 times. I have to go back to the thread and see/remember how I fixed it before.

Odd for sure. And apparently the I's are more difficult to figure out how to fix this problem.

Back