• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy, another new member

wayfarscrewed

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to checking everything out here. I used to do alot of work on cars when I was younger, but that was a good while ago. I've got a 74 cuda with 63,000 miles, I'm the second owner. I had it garaged forever, then we had a house fire, and I put it in storage, and ended up moving out of state, well they moved it outdoors without telling me so for the last 5 years it's been outside in Ohio. Needless to say I've got an awful lot to do to it now. Almost not sure where to begin. I've got a 65 barracuda which I'm working on now.

Dave 383 3 speed

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to checking everything out here. I used to do alot of work on cars when I was younger, but that was a good while ago. I've got a 74 cuda with 63,000 miles, I'm the second owner. I had it garaged forever, then we had a house fire, and I put it in storage, and ended up moving out of state, well they moved it outdoors without telling me so for the last 5 years it's been outside in Ohio. Needless to say I've got an awful lot to do to it now. Almost not sure where to begin. I've got a 65 barracuda which I'm working on now.
Welcome aboard..

Back