• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy from WY!

WY-Challenger

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I inherited a '70 Challenger as a very early work in progress. Have many new/used parts, mostly in boxes, etc. :) And a body/chassis in need of a lot of repair. I have a small background in welding and basic fabrication as a DIY/hobbyist. But mostly with roll cages, sliders, bumpers, etc as a RAM/Jeep fan. So this body work (floor/trunk pans to start) is throwing me some seriously new and challenging experiences LOL.

Looking forward to the great information and conversation on this forum!

Adam

WY-Challenger

Reaction score
Doh! Indeed lol. I'll have to grab some!

BTW, I was just in Amarillo a couple weeks ago. Was over 90. Got back to WY and it was ~0 with wind chill. Ugh, talk about a shock....

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Can’t wait to see some pics

rklein71

Reaction score
Doh! Indeed lol. I'll have to grab some!

BTW, I was just in Amarillo a couple weeks ago. Was over 90. Got back to WY and it was ~0 with wind chill. Ugh, talk about a shock....
You could have come over!

Attachments

• 142300D7-660D-4FAC-927C-AFC2FD411C19.jpeg
    142300D7-660D-4FAC-927C-AFC2FD411C19.jpeg
    909.3 KB · Views: 93

WY-Challenger

Reaction score
Wow, got busy the last few weeks and forgot to update! I believe it was a plain jane 70 hardtop with the ferocious 225ci :p. I also inherited a 440 with factory heads and a number of intakes, etc. Have two standard 3 speeds with it. Was originally a manual but was going to be converted. So very tempted to pursue a tremec and sell the 727s. Here she is in her half-primed/protected state. I already have some questions to post in the tech sections of course!

70 - Copy.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
This is a little late, but welcome to the site from Michigan!
I love your state of Wyoming!

Back