• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

HOWDY MOPAR MANIACS !!!

PinkEbody1970

Reaction score
GREETINGS !! Mopar brethrens, Glad to be here, I'm not new just been away for a while.... Anyways, I live in Lincoln, Nebraska and have owned Mopars my entire life... I'm 56. I like E bodies the most and My 1st ride was a 70 R/T U Code 4 Speed Dana Challenger Yes you guessed it Plum Crazy !! I still have it... it was painted like a Vanishing Point Car when I purchased it in 1981. I have owned, drove and sold a few cars in my day, I have pretty much always drove a Mopar as a daily driver.

I will be posting parts for sale, No I don't have hoards of Six Pack and Hemi parts, Just lots of misc. parts that have a way accumulating over the years. I am selling average condition parts for use on drivers, cars that aren't going to the concourse shows. Happy to be here, hope I can provide some parts that can help get your project on the road.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great that you still own your first ride.
How about some pics of the Challenger!

Dino2 (2).gif

PinkEbody1970

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys !! I have been going through a divorce for two years and I will selling off a 30 year collection of parts and a couple of project cars. Again no hemis or six pack stuff, just lots of misc. I have a few big blocks, some 727's and a lot of trim and misc. I moved away from the property where my parts and cars are located, but will be cleaning the property up over the next 5 months. Everything must be removed by June 1st. I will start posting pictures when I start cleaning up.... Parts will be reasonably priced and I will ship as time allows. I now live an hour from the property so I will need requests for parts in advance so I can take pics as requested. Thanks for your support and patients.... PinkEbody1970

Back