• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Information is available

moparman31

Reaction score
I have recently re started my microfiche files with genuine Chrysler parts books from 1965-1993. There have been recent posts on heater blower motors and more. I have the information available on most of these questions I am a retired Chrysler parts and service dealership employee from 1969-2018.

I have also compiled a Chrysler code book that I had originally started in 2004 and is now available $15 black and white and $18 color. The interesting part of my book is I can even tell you by code what the front seats were on the car from the factory. This book is meant to be put into your pocket and head to swap meets and wrecking yards and you will be able to determine what you need even by date code. Check it out.

Part 2 is under development with all the casting numbers of heads manifolds and blocks.

moparman31

Reaction score
Mopar reworking.jpg
Mopar reworking1.jpg
Mopar reworking2.jpg
Mopar reworking3.jpg
Mopar reworking4.jpg
I didnt expect the response on this as quickly as I got it. Right now I can accept orders here or thru the mail.....I will post on ebay by the end of the week

Back