• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Installing door mecnaisms

rasmus westlin

Reaction score
Hello!

Iam from Sweden and have a -70 challenger that I have been renovated for 3 years, and now Iam starting to assembly it again. But I have problems to install the windows mechanism in the doors..

So I just wonder if someone here has some pictures on how it looks when its completly installed or maybe has some video of it? I have read the original manuel but i still dosent get it really... pictures would be easier for me..

sorry for my not perfect english! hope i can get some advice or help.. and i hope that i wrote in the right topic.

best regards Rasmus W!

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Rasmus from Michigan, USA. Don't feel bad about your English, you are doing just fine. I am sure there is someone here who can help you out with some pictures. We would also like to see some pictures of your Challenger.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
What exact pictures do you need? it’s hard to get pictures behind the framework of the door . I have a parts car I could take pictures from if I knew exactly what you wanted

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rasmus
This might help!

Had these pics for a number of years>

img018.jpg

img019.jpg

img020.jpg

img021.jpg

img022.jpg

img023.jpg

rasmus westlin

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures, i gonna upload some pictures of how it looks right now.

I would like to get some pictures of how the front and rear tracks looks monuted in the door.. if someone has a door with everything inside the door togheter i really would like to get some pictures in all diffrent angels.. that would really help me!

rasmus westlin

Reaction score
Still need some pictures if anyone have or can take.. would really help me..

Back