• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Insurance Valuation

drewkins

Reaction score
I have a 1970 318 3 speed on the floor barracuda. I currently have an agreed value insurance policy on for 25k on it. I have been browsing 70 barracuda/cuda for sale and cant find anything listed under 35k. I know mine is not the super desirable hemi cuda but i want to make sure that heaven forbid anything happens to it i could get back into an 70 barracuda/cuda. Should i try to get a larger policy for it or do you thing im good where i am.

Thanks

DetMatt1

Reaction score
If you’re with Hagerty just call them up and talk to them about it. They have a good handle on what these cars are worth and are willing to place an insurance value that’s appropriate. I just increased the value on both my drivers for the second year in a row. I don’t even think my policy increased more then $100 per year for an additional 10k in coverage.

rklein71

Reaction score
It really comes down if you are willing to pay more and if Haggerty will accept the valuation. My experience is they are pretty willing to accept what you think it is worth. Rod

Back