1. Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dismiss Notice

Interior Diagrams

Interior / Trim

1. booyaballer

booyaballer Active Member

All, I'm finding out that the big yellow book doesn't show me everything to satisfy my OCD. I'm replacing the package tray pad which is self explanatory to do.

I do have a question about the jute backing behind the rear backseat. does the pad go on the trunk side of the backing board or the interior side?

i am also trying to replace my stereo but there seem to be some hidden screws for me to access it? where can i get a diagram for the dash that'll show said screws?

Thanks.

2. moparleo

moparleo Well-Known Member

Interior side, otherwise nothing to keep the jute together. It is sandwiched between the seat and divider particle/ hard board. Just like the package tray. Jute between the steel tray and the hard board cover.

3. moparleo

moparleo Well-Known Member

The factory radio is mounted with 2 screws that are threaded into the bottom of the radio itself. After market radios, on your own. No factory mounts.

4. Grady Cain

Grady Cain Well-Known Member

There is also a side support arm that is attached to the radio (at least there should be)...
    20150411_160336_LI.jpg

• Like Like x 1