• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Interior Panels

SeahawkShawn

Reaction score
Looking for Drivers - door and and rear panel as the previous owner drilled the mirror control in wrong spot and rear panel is the wrong one..

Anyone order from TNT? 1970-74 Dodge Challenger Door Panels

or other suggestions? Used ones on Ebay look horrible.

ProHemi572

Reaction score
Metro’s are (were?) the best on the market, at least I think they still are. I think they are still around $550/pair, or $1100/set of four. METRO comes with the window whiskers too, like TNT.
LOOKS like you can’t buy just one TNT front and/or just one rear piece, which kinda makes sense.
Don’t know anything about TNT quality, but price sure looks good @$800 for all four. IF they’re GOOD, I’d buy all four to have ALL matching & new!
You could sell your panels, too. If they are OEM, that’s a plus! Good luck!

Last edited:

plymouthbelvy

Reaction score
Looking for Drivers - door and and rear panel as the previous owner drilled the mirror control in wrong spot and rear panel is the wrong one..

Anyone order from TNT? 1970-74 Dodge Challenger Door Panels

or other suggestions? Used ones on Ebay look horrible.
I looked at website and they are PUI. I have heard several complaints on fitment. I also have seen in person the quality of there seat covers by PUI for a 70 challenger in white and they were junk.Seams were sewn crooked and looked terrible.

ProHemi572

Reaction score
I guess Metro was bought out by another company around 2015-16 who now uses their dies/fixtures to produce the panels. Somewhere I just saw or heard that it was Classic Industries maybe? Or, maybe OER?
Maybe Dave Radcliffe @ Roseville MOPARTS would know since he handles eBody door panels??

Ted70challenger

Reaction score
I looked at website and they are PUI. I have heard several complaints on fitment. I also have seen in person the quality of there seat covers by PUI for a 70 challenger in white and they were junk.Seams were sewn crooked and looked terrible.
What is PUI?

ProHemi572

Reaction score
I just bought the black Metro panels from Dave & Ryan Radcliffe @ Roseville MOPARTS to replace my white Metros.
Won’t get them on the car for a few months, but they do look very nice!
THANKS Dave & Ryan!

Back