• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Interior quarter panel bracket

Lenny Kness

Reaction score
Hi, I put new interior quarter panels in my 70 Challenger. It's an early production car so it didn't originally come with the brackets for the hole near the back of the passenger window. I got a pair of brackets but have to drill the holes to mount them. If anyone has their interior out as part of the restoration and can take measurements from the top lip to the top where the screw mounts and from the back edge of the factory open circle that is slightly in front of the bracket to the center of the vertical opening that secures the bottom hook and the screw I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your help, Lenny

bracket.jpg

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Hopefully someone will have the measurements you are looking for, it would help us both out! :)

Lenny Kness

Reaction score
Still need help with this, anyone that has their interior quarter panels off I would really appreciate the measurements for the bracket at the top/back corner of the passenger window. thanks for your help

Back