• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Intro to myself and my 72 Challenger project

ChallngeAccpted

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just got my 72 Challenger with a 340, 904, 8 3/4 on the road! It is originally B5 blue, with white interior, AC, PS, and came with the 8 3/4 from the factory. Only things I have done is put the 340 in (originally 318) added front disc brakes, and have been restoring the interior. My brother bought the car when he was 15 and it had been sitting for almost 30 years. After a couple years he decided it was going to cost him to much so he sold it to me. Now that it is mine, I have since got it running and driving and I have put almost a thousand miles on in just 2 weeks. it still has the factory side molding on (if anyone has any for sale I would be interested as my passenger sides is not in great shape), the original license plates, the factory bumper sticker (City of San Jose). and even the dealership plate frames! My plan is to get it painted back to B5 and I will pull the seats out so get the re upholstered while she's at paint. Then once I get her back I will put the carpet in along with the seats and headliner, and put a speaker system in as well. Then I would like to do a TKO 500 swap and put the set of 489 housing 3.91 gears with a sure-grip in.

challenger-2.jpg

challenger-1.jpg

challenger.jpg

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Greetings from Nebraska! Looks like you have a nice project, should look great when you are done! Like the wheels you have on it! :) Thanks for the pics!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Little Rock!
Look forward to watching your project come together. Love B5 blue.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Sounds like you have a good plan going forward. Keep us posted and shout out if you need any help.

Back