• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

It's done !

440rush

Reaction score
After much money & time I think it's all done. Redid body & paint.
SAM_0178.JPG
SAM_0179.JPG

440rush

Reaction score
Congrats! Got any pics of the engine?
Yes , I'll get them posted in a few days. It's got a 68 440,TTI headers, FI TECH 6 barrel. I really like how easy the fuel injection is to get started when the motor is cold.

fasjac

Reaction score
That’s cool on
Yes , I'll get them posted in a few days. It's got a 68 440,TTI headers, FI TECH 6 barrel. I really like how easy the fuel injection is to get started when the motor is cold.
FI injection, as I have a six pack on my 500 stroker. Kinda been kicking it around. But, hesitant with what I’ve heard from others that are running the 4 barrel.

Adam

Reaction score
It's supposed to be B5 blue but to me it looks a bit lighter.
Looks close to B5 to me...B7 is the darker one. Btw, when they mix B5 it has some green in it, more than you would expect. Also the color of the primer, or number of coats, can affect the final appearance.

440rush

Reaction score
That’s cool on

FI injection, as I have a six pack on my 500 stroker. Kinda been kicking it around. But, hesitant with what I’ve heard from others that are running the 4 barrel.
I have a Charger with the 6 pack with carbs and it's a bear to get started if it's been sitting for long. It needs a lot of pumping to get it started when cold but once it's been running it starts fine. I'd like to change it over to fuel injected but just don't want spend the cash to do it.

440rush

Reaction score
Looks close to B5 to me...B7 is the darker one. Btw, when they mix B5 it has some green in it, more than you would expect. Also the color of the primer, or number of coats, can affect the final appearance.
I'm not sure the picture I posted is the best quality. In person and in the right light it looks real close to B5, I think.

Back