• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just got into a 'Cuda again

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
Happy to say that I finally bought a 1972 'Cuda 340 and it is immaculate (at least to me)
hahaha.gif
So I'm back in the game as they say.
So far it drives like new and everything works as it should even the clock
hahaha.gif

/sixchall

Reaction score
Ray, I am very happy for you compadre. Glad your back in a Cuda again, I know how you really hated selling the last one. Well, I guess I’m gonna have to get off of my dead backside, give you a call and cruise on over and take a look at this treasure you located. Call me buddy. Al

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
Ray, I am very happy for you compadre. Glad your back in a Cuda again, I know how you really hated selling the last one. Well, I guess I’m gonna have to get off of my dead backside, give you a call and cruise on over and take a look at this treasure you located. Call me buddy. Al
Big Al, No worries, I'll call you soon so we can take a cruise.

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
A real V21! I just love this car! Beautiful color combo!

Thanks for the tag pic! And BS as well! I'll fine tooth comb the BS when I return from work in a week or so.

Congrats on a really cool car !!

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
That looks like it was sold from our local Southern Motors Classic car dealer here in Mich. That wasn't a inexpensive car from them. Their cars are always expensive. It looks like a really nice car though. Enjoy...

MoparcudaRay

Reaction score
That looks like it was sold from our local Southern Motors Classic car dealer here in Mich. That wasn't a inexpensive car from them. Their cars are always expensive. It looks like a really nice car though. Enjoy...
Fortunately for me that was the previous owner who bought it from them.

Back