• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Kevin Hart crash

Oldmodlover

Reaction score
Never heard of him. And couldn't care less.
Don't care about that Hollywood "sh*t anyhow.

Just waste of another good Mopar.

Oldmodlover

Reaction score
Ok. I will retract some of what l said.

My new statement is

Sure hate to see a good Mopar go to wast like that.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
Hopefully everyone involved is ok. It doesn't matter if it's a real classic '70 Barracuda. It is reported as a '70 Cuda. Thus negative press. Which the whole industry and love of classic ownership doesn't need.

Fishhook

Reaction score
I know him personally. He's a good man who helps many people in various communities. And a car enthusiast. He could have ANY car and chose a classic. Rendition or not. It simply got away from the driver. Haters hate on

CudaK

Reaction score
A lot of car for anyone to handle..... don't let others drive your classic/retro muscle car.... sad loss hope everyone comes out of it ok.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Hope they are all ok
That was a lot of car for someone to handle!
Reminds me of the car accident with the star from Fast and Furious, Paul Walker who let his friend drive his car, then lost control, sadly ending in Walker’s death.
Ironically Walker was doing a charity benefit the night he was killed. Hart often also raises money for charities and is lucky to have survived the crash.:steering:

SFEbody

Reaction score
I really don’t understand how any mopar enthusiasts let alone another human can beat down on someone from Hollywood or anywhere else . I live here now and consider myself a mopar guy. That’s how we should speak about our brothers who invest in them. HUMANs. We are all.

volunteer

Reaction score
Hopefully everyone involved is ok. It doesn't matter if it's a real classic '70 Barracuda. It is reported as a '70 Cuda. Thus negative press. Which the whole industry and love of classic ownership doesn't need.

Well, it kind of looked like a 'resto-mod'. No way close to a matching-numbers R, U or V-code. Just Barracuda by name - but, still, one less on the roads. (sigh) Hopefully Mr. Hart makes full recovery.

Back