• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

LED Headlights for a 73 Challenger

Steinman

Reaction score
Any idea where I can find LED headlights (5 3/4) for a 73 Challenger at a reasonable price?
LED ring would be a nice option.

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
I will have take a look and see where i bought mine from, hopefully I still have the orignial boxes. I have HID headlights with a orange halo. I didn't bother buying the hid ballast (it was a option and the just the halo/hid headlights were cheaper)
Similiar to these:
eBay
Even without the ballast my headlights work. I wired the halos to a double pole relay so they turn off when the headlights are on (halos hard to see due to the bright headlights) and then i made my own halo lights for the front single lights

FB_IMG_1539722783714.jpg

FB_IMG_1539722799578.jpg

Jeff Ferrante

Reaction score
I will have take a look and see where i bought mine from, hopefully I still have the orignial boxes. I have HID headlights with a orange halo. I didn't bother buying the hid ballast (it was a option and the just the halo/hid headlights were cheaper)
Similiar to these:
eBay
Even without the ballast my headlights work. I wired the halos to a double pole relay so they turn off when the headlights are on (halos hard to see due to the bright headlights) and then i made my own halo lights for the front single lights

View attachment 53020

View attachment 53021
did these require any headlight bucket modification or did they drop right in? I read on some kits that mods might be required

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
As I recall the new headlights had a rubber cup on the backside, (my guess is too protect the electrial connectors) which I had to remove to install the lights. I did no modifactions to the car.

Back