• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

License Plate Holder

big john

Reaction score
Is the front license plate holder for a 70 Cuda held on by a nut, bolt and washer or something else? It attaches to the bumper.

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
On the 70 Challenger's there's a bracket that bolts to the front bumper, then that bracket holds the license plate. Maybe the Cuda's are the same or similar? Sorry, I don't have a photo to show you. :(

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Looks like this may be what you need.

Front License Plate Bracket 1968-69 Charger 1970-72 Cuda, License Plate Brackets/Hardware, 101-LPB6869 Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

101-LPB6869.jpg

big john

Reaction score
Yes that is what I'm putting on. Is it just attached by nuts and bolts or are there some special clips or something holding it on the bumper?

Mopars & Missiles

Reaction score
Gotcha now, didn't realize you already had the bracket for the plate. And to tell the truth, I've got two of the brackets for my 70 Challenger but I've never had them on the car. Don't remember if there is mounting hardware with them, or what it looks like??? :oops::eek::oops::eek::oops::eek::oops::eek::oops: :D

Back