• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Licensed Restoration Decal and Stripe Kits from Phoenix Graphix!

PhoenixGraphix

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

My name is Christian and I am with Phoenix Graphix - We are proud to be here on ForEBodiesOnly and we hope to continue to be a great resource for anyone here looking to do some restorations and is in need of quality, licensed decals and stripes! Here is a little bit about our company and what we have to offer you in case this is your first visit:

We are the world’s largest manufacturer of Licensed Restoration Decal, Stripe and Stencil Kits for muscle cars, trucks and jeeps. We have been revolutionizing the industry for over 27 years by providing the most accurate and user-complete licensed decal systems, and we will match any competitor’s price offering the same quality and content.
At Phoenix Graphix we use only Automotive Grade material; 3M & Avery High Performance, Premium Grade 2ml vinyl. Furthermore, other manufactures provide stripes with deviations that may not be immediately noticeable. When you discover inaccuracies will you feel as good about your car as if it were correct? Be assured of the highest quality, most accurate & complete product available for your vehicle. Phoenix Graphix provides officially licensed decals. Why take the risk to save a couple bucks from an unknown supplier? Even major Hollywood motion picture producers trust Phoenix Graphix for the silver screen – Buy your decals and stripes from a name you can trust!

We are happy to be part of the community here on ForEBodiesOnly and we will do our best to respond as soon as we can to any questions, comments or concerns posted in the forums, but if you need a more prompt response please give us a call and our knowledgeable Sales staff will be happy to help you!
Thank you for stopping by and visiting our forum.

Last edited:

tomps

Reaction score
SaWeeeeet!

I have a 70 RT/SE I'm going to need to order a white side stripe for in about a month or two once the car is painted. Very cool heard good things about you guys and wanted to order direct instead of taking a chance on a cheap version.

Thanks!!

mopar70

Reaction score
Need black side stripes and hood blackout for a 1970 challenger R/T.

Last edited:

PhoenixGraphix

FEBO Vendor
FEBO Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, that's good to hear! We have the decals you're looking for in stock and ready for immediate shipping when you are ready to place an order.
If you have any questions please give us a call and we will be happy to help!
Thanks

Back