• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Like button's

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I think the like buttons are kinda crappy here.

I'm never going to use the thanks button, aside from where I just did a moment ago for joey. I'm not sending any guy here on the site hearts in my eyes to say thanks. Different from all the other "foronly" sites(aebc). If I wanna send some "love" to someone with some hearts then make a heart emoji. I rarely see the thanks emoji being used by the other members on the site.

Also, there isn't an "agree" on the site. I get that "like" is supposed to be the same as "agree" on this site, but I don't "like" that.
Liking something is a far cry from "agreeing" to or with something.

Rarely see the sad and disagree used also. I guess I'm used to the big RED X.

Can we please just change the stupid hearts?
I don't bother yal for much and rarely raise a stink.
Perhaps transfer the hearts over to the formenonly site :poke:

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
6177ABD0-828E-468C-AC0C-262FD6EAEFE3.gif

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Maybe it should be this!
1650243647738.png
Be careful what you wise for,you just might get it!

Last edited:

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
A year later and I think I have seen the "I love your man buns heart eyes thanks" used like 5 times. whereas I just used the thanks button over on fabo and fcbo in the last hour.

Can't yal make this a better thanks button? I mean, who sends hearts in their eyes to guys?

Mulvaney maybe. Not many others though.

@Joeychgo I'm sure it means nothing to yal, but I have to call it out. It sucks. Let me guess, there is no way to change it or it will take you 100 hours just to talk the tech guy into changing it.

Maybe take that thanks button and put it over on fQbo.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
A year later and I think I have seen the "I love your man buns heart eyes thanks" used like 5 times. whereas I just used the thanks button over on fabo and fcbo in the last hour.

Can't yal make this a better thanks button? I mean, who sends hearts in their eyes to guys?

Mulvaney maybe. Not many others though.

@Joeychgo I'm sure it means nothing to yal, but I have to call it out. It sucks. Let me guess, there is no way to change it or it will take you 100 hours just to talk the tech guy into changing it.

Maybe take that thanks button and put it over on fQbo.
Sorry, couldn't resist selecting the "thanks", lol.

Back