• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Location of Vinyl top trim holes

71 shaker

Reaction score
Hi Norway calling.
Thank you all for a greate forum.
I Wonder if some one can tell me the distance from the window opening to the center of the holes in the "dutch" plate. I have made them all befor painting based on mockup, but now they Seems to be to close to the Rear window.....
Any one got som pics or mesurement?
Arne

Adam

Reaction score
Have you placed the trim (without clips) on the car to judge the fit? The trim on the 1/4s is placed along the transition where the c-pillar meets the top of the 1/4s, then the piece on the Dutchman panel naturally falls where it needs to be; approx an inch or so below the rear window.

Last edited:

MarksMopar1

Reaction score
Hi, I have just taken the vinyl roof off my car to install a new one and clean up everything under the old "rag".
I can take a few pictures and measurements ... IM me if you like.... :)

MarksMopar1

Reaction score
Hi, Ok.
Took some measurements and pictures. Not as easy as it looks, these holes are for the most part in different locations. A drew out on paper the measurements as well. Let me know if you need anything else? 14 holes in total, 3 on each sail panel and 8 across the Dutchman panel. I hope the pictures and the diagram make sense.

70 Challenger roof holes12.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes9.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes11.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes8.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes10.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes13.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes4.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes7.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes3.JPG

70 Challenger roof holes6.JPG

MarksMopar1

Reaction score
Thank you for Great pics. This was very important info for me. Sure many other Mopar people means the same.
Thanks again

71 Shaker...your very welcome. I should have also mentioned that the holes are 1/4 drilled holes.
Should you need anything else regarding these holes just ask! Good luck on the project!

Back