• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Looking for 72 to 74 Barracuda to start Project Iolaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

RallyASV-Os2SR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Aloha,

Im on the hunt for a 72-74 Barracuda. As long as it has the dual circle lights in the year and the later front facia Ill take a look at it. Not looking for something perfect at all. This will be a long term project and I will update on the forum as time goes on. Distance does not matter but it would be awesome if it was located near Washington state or Florida. Not a super high budget right now but it will expand as time goes on. Show me what you got if you want to.

Also if anyone has any leads on a white 1970 Roadrunner 4 speed with a 383 that was in the D.C. and Maryland area in the early 70s please let me know it was my dads car and Im trying to hunt that down as well as looking for my own CUDA. Before my dad got the car out of a junkyard it was driven by a local drug dealer named Poison when it was new.

fishman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aloha,

Im on the hunt for a 72-74 Barracuda. As long as it has the dual circle lights in the year and the later front facia Ill take a look at it. Not looking for something perfect at all. This will be a long term project and I will update on the forum as time goes on. Distance does not matter but it would be awesome if it was located near Washington state or Florida. Not a super high budget right now but it will expand as time goes on. Show me what you got if you want to.

Also if anyone has any leads on a white 1970 Roadrunner 4 speed with a 383 that was in the D.C. and Maryland area in the early 70s please let me know it was my dads car and Im trying to hunt that down as well as looking for my own CUDA. Before my dad got the car out of a junkyard it was driven by a local drug dealer named Poison when it was new.
I have a 73 cuda, body is all redone. Have a fresh 71-340+.030 with X-heads. A freshened up A833 4-speed. I'm in Kimball, Mi. If interested, call 810-982-8309 , leave message so I know it's not a telemarketer or e-mail me.

100_3417.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back