• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Now a 2nd tag w build sheet For Sale

340challconvert

Reaction score
Challenger RT 440 in EK2 Orange tag for sale on Ebay for $325
Seller calls it "cool wall art"

s-l1600.jpg

EK2 Orange U Code 440 1970 Dodge Challenger - Fender Tag | eBay
Dino2 (2).gif

340challconvert

Reaction score
If he was truly looking for the owner of the actual car; hiding the vin and von make no sense; just more difficult to identify ownership! JMO
Dino2 (2).gif

budascuda

Reaction score
Oh he is just saying that so 1) he can sound noble 2) won't get in trouble with eBay and the people who might complain.
I know it's "buy now" but I am willing to bet that if the tag was up for bids, he would still sell it to the highest bidder regardless of the actual owner turning up with the correct last 3 digits.

NixDad

Reaction score
My Challenger was a Nov 11 SPD as well...so that likely makes the next 3 numbers 186XXX, 187XXX, or 188XXX???
It must be/have been a cool car...

budascuda

Reaction score
You know, I am beginning to wonder where he gets all this art work. I have this feeling that if you wanted the vin plate also, he would have that too, but he would only sell it to you only if you were planning to use it as a coffee table ornament!

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I"d buy em. I'm always looking for tags to hang on my garage wall. I've only got a few as they are really hard to find and purchase.
I do feel his asking prices are just too high. Maybe that's why I only have a few, I'm a cheap ass.
Nothing wrong with selling and buying tags. I recently acquired my first M46 tag that was not on a car.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:)

I"d buy em. I'm always looking for tags to hang on my garage wall. I've only got a few as they are really hard to find and purchase.
I do feel his asking prices are just too high. Maybe that's why I only have a few, I'm a cheap ass.
Nothing wrong with selling and buying tags. I recently acquired my first M46 tag that was not on a car.

budascuda

Reaction score
I think the "high price" tells you that the tag/build sheet combo is meant for someone who wants to pull a fast one.
How come he never comes up with a /6 or a 318 tag? Thems as good as any, if it's hanging on the wall that is....

Back