• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Looking for a few good items to finish my restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

KZ4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED:

Car (1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE) is nearly complete but found out I needed a few more parts:

1. I'm looking for a complete top half of a 1970 e-body console with an un-warped and unbroken thin piece to the left of the console shifter, (70 console does not have an ashtray at the rear of the console).
2. Rear ash trays, window cranks and inner door handles to same 1970 e-body (Challenger)

Would prefer OE/NOS . . . do not want repops at this time

Thanks

David B

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found my last 2 crank handles. I thought I might have left them in Alaska. So...I have all 4 from a 1970 Cuda the part # is cast into the back of the bezel. All 4 handles are in good shape and have no rust nor chipped chrome. The back 2 have some pitting as seen in the photos. I will only sell the set of 4. $60 + freight

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

KZ4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply David, but unfortunately my cranks are pretty much in the same shape as yours,

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KZ, I might have a set in storage. Might have ashtrays as well. If you don't hear from me by the end of the weekend, feel free to PM me.

KZ4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KZ, I might have a set in storage. Might have ashtrays as well. If you don't hear from me by the end of the weekend, feel free to PM me.

Wasn't sure how to post a PM so I clicked on Start a Conversation, and left you a brief message, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back