• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for history on BS23R0B242385

FC7 Cuda

Reaction score

Hi, I bought this car in 2000 (well actually my wife bought it because I’m stupid and could not see spending $50k for an old muscle car) and recently started researching the history of it. I have some of the history from the early 80's and from 91 to present but really I am just getting started with the research.

any information is greatly appreciated

Thanks

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. Tell us more about the car man. No pictures......it didn't happen:lol:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
She only paid 50K for a Hemi Cuda in 2000? She IS the smart one, isn’t she?:lol:

FC7 Cuda

Reaction score
DSC_0275.JPG
IMG_0426.jpg
IMG_2315.jpg
cudas.JPG

Ok well here are some pictures. The Blond is my wife of 36 years, you could probably guess who the guy is. The blue cuda is my sons V code 4 speed car. The purple is BS23R0B242385. It is a 4 speed, gran coup interior, FC7 and other stuff cuda.

FC7 Cuda

Reaction score
this is a picture of how it looked when we bought it. I got this picture off of the internet at
my cuda 1984.png
dodgecharger.com forum. I talked to the guy that posted it in 2005 and he said he owned it in 1984. It is an original purple car.

moparlee

Reaction score
Very nice couple of Cuda's and nice wall art in your garage too. Good thing you listened to your wife because to buy that car today would be waaay more than what you (she) got it for 19 yrs ago. Is it a southern car?

FC7 Cuda

Reaction score
Very nice couple of Cuda's and nice wall art in your garage too. Good thing you listened to your wife because to buy that car today would be waaay more than what you (she) got it for 19 yrs ago. Is it a southern car?
Thanks, yes it is in Orange County CA. The information I have on it in the early 80's is that it was in NC and then in 91 it showed up in the classified ad section of the Orange County Register. It is kinda funny the ad showed up in an online search and the used car dealership (His and Hers) had a Superbird and a AAR for sale in the same ad.

FC7 Cuda

Reaction score
oh yea I forgot to mention that in about 2002, when the car was still orange, it was one of the "hero cars" in the Mick Jagger/ Lenney Kravits music video for "God Gave Me Everything". Maybe it is dumb but I thought it was fun to mention it.
God gave me everything.png
Anyway the video is on Youtube if you want to check it out.

Lngp

Reaction score

Hi, I bought this car in 2000 (well actually my wife bought it because I’m stupid and could not see spending $50k for an old muscle car) and recently started researching the history of it. I have some of the history from the early 80's and from 91 to present but really I am just getting started with the research.

any information is greatly appreciated

Thanks
I remember this car. First time I saw it was in a warehouse off Country Club Road in Winston-Salem NC. Guy that owned it was named John. Guy named Bruce in charlotte bought it and restored it and painted it orange and added the rubber bumpers. What I remember about it was plum craze paint, chrome bumpers, 4 speed, 4.10 dana. A little rust but not bad. I dont think it had the original engine and I dont remember the grand coupe interior. It did have a console. Maybe incorrect about some info, it was a longtime ago and I was after the red cuda that john had in the same warehouse.

Back