• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for Longer wheel studs 1/2 20, .673 knurled 2 inch

SFEbody

Reaction score
Hey folks, the new Ridler wheels I have need a longer wheel stud. Question is, does anyone have a source for 1/ 20 .673 knurled in 2" inch length? I HAVD SEARCHED EVERYWHERE and keep coming up with only .625 or .680 knurled. Any help is appreciated

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
put a nut on them , trim them with a chop saw or angle grinder , taper the ends at about 20* by hand & thread the nut off , this should remove any remaining debris .

GreenOnions

Reaction score
I had a local machine shop cut mine. On mine the knurl sizes were different front to rear, you might want to check yours to see if they are the same/different also. Check the proposed cut length front to rear as well if you want the same amount of net thread protruding from the rotor/axle. There may be differences in the rotor vs axle thicknesses, and the backside recess(s) where the stud head seats.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Last question. Will I need to modify the holes to accept the .675 knurl Vs the .673 knurl? Or will they just press in

SFEbody

Reaction score
Hey Moparleo, good question! The Ridler wheels I am putting on only allow the lug nut to screw on the current studs about 5/16" I read somewhere it needs to be at minimum 1/2"

Back