• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for rear window louvers for 74 Challenger

jeryst

Reaction score
I'm looking to install rear window louvers on my 74 Challenger. I know originals will be hard to find. I saw an ad for louvers from Astra Hammond that attach to the glass and was wondering if anyone has experience with them

Ralph

Reaction score
Bought reproductions from Dales Cuda shop some time ago. Aluminum and bolts to the roof and real deck filler.

Attachments

• 20180929_173507.jpg
    20180929_173507.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 130

440rush

Reaction score
I have a used set of the Astra Hammond I'm not needing If you're looking for a nice used set. They are the kind that mount to the rear glass. The one's from Dale's Cuda are a lot nicer but cost around $900 if I remember. I'd sell the Asta set for $ 100 plus shipping. I could text pictures if you're interested. BTW these were on a Cuda but they should be the same for a Challenger.

jeryst

Reaction score
I have a used set of the Astra Hammond I'm not needing If you're looking for a nice used set. They are the kind that mount to the rear glass. The one's from Dale's Cuda are a lot nicer but cost around $900 if I remember. I'd sell the Asta set for $ 100 plus shipping. I could text pictures if you're interested. BTW these were on a Cuda but they should be the same for a Challenger.
Thanks, but it says in the description that Cuda and Challenger are different.

SRKlegin

Reaction score
I'm looking to install rear window louvers on my 74 Challenger. I know originals will be hard to find. I saw an ad for louvers from Astra Hammond that attach to the glass and was wondering if anyone has experience with them
I believe YEAR One has som in both aluminum and ABS Plastic...I glanced at them, but wasn't impressed with the ABS...the aluminum ones are out of stock.

SRKlegin

Reaction score
Buy Dale's. They are awesome!

An original set can be had for around 2700 and up.

The astra's suck. Just sayin.
I just looked at the set at Dale's If Graveyard CarZ installed on a Black on Black 71 Cuda. Man they look great...word to the wise: $799 and don't forget to buy the gasket set as well for $39.95.

Back