• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

looking for some help wiring ignition on a 70 Challenger

dart 1968

Reaction score
Looking for a wiring guide for a 70 Challenger with point ignition that looks similar to the attached image I found for a Dodge Dart. If anyone has any info it would be appreciated, I have the wiring schematics just need a guide at this point. Thank you.

71DartIgnitionWiring.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
What else do you need ? If you want the same type of picture, it is that site's own illustration. AUTOREWIRE.COM Are you installing the column harness ? It is just plugged in. No schematic is required. What is the rest of this story ?
And :welcome:. Check in at the welcome wagon and you can also check through the Tech forums for more help.

Last edited:

dart 1968

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, I've been cruising around BBodies website more often. The original owner melted the wiring from the firewall to the engine, so I'm looking for a wiring guide for the alternator/starter/ignition column down but for a point ignition, can only seem to find guides on electronic ignition. Looks like automotiverewire.com is no longer operational unfortunately. Thanks for your time and welcoming me!

Back