• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOUND Lower dash trim Rt side

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
thanks all especially mopar sal for the help wrapping u the dash on my 71 Challenger. I'm down to the long plastic piece on the bottom RT side.

rarefish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you looking for the long plastic piece that mounts to the bottom of the dash that was found only on A/C cars?

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn’t aware it is for ac cars only but makes sense yes I’m gonna be adding it anyhow I converted my factory ac to the vintage air it was easy it was small and it worked… but yes that what I’m looking for

gus palavros

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have the lower dash trim piece that goes along the bottom of the dash perfect original condition take 500.00 shipped hard to get has the map light on it.

gus palavros

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn’t aware it is for ac cars only but makes sense yes I’m gonna be adding it anyhow I converted my factory ac to the vintage air it was easy it was small and it worked… but yes that what I’m looking for
i have one

BSG

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
email or text me 3233703344 [email protected] looking for a bunch of small stuff like glove box latch bracket, glove box light and switch, also need the trim piece right below the radio. as well as the heater/ac control lamp. I think a lighter lamp is the same? dome lamp assy with wire, the lights that light up the floor etc. just figuring if you have that you may have some of the other stuff? thanks

Mopar Sal

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
email or text me 3233703344 [email protected] looking for a bunch of small stuff like glove box latch bracket, glove box light and switch, also need the trim piece right below the radio. as well as the heater/ac control lamp. I think a lighter lamp is the same? dome lamp assy with wire, the lights that light up the floor etc. just figuring if you have that you may have some of the other stuff? thanks
I have a dome light & wire harness $50 shipped
thanks again

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 lower a/c trim pieces one in green and one in blue… Pm any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back