• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Manual recommendations

stevepoppop

Reaction score
Hi, I'm getting started on my 70 Challenger R/T. It sat for many years on a farm untouched. It's missing quite a few things, alternator, power steering pump, fuel tank, sending unit, filler pipe and gas cap etc.
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a particular manual or reference book that's going to show me what some of the things I'm missing look like. I've been looking at pictures online which is helpful, but always looking for more.
Thanks

pschlosser

Reaction score
The manuals above are an essential part of any Mopar restoration library. They are the very ones I recommend.

The parts book does the best job describing which part belongs on which vehicle, but mostly by part number. It list 99% of the parts on our cars.

While the service manuals are nicely written and illustrated, the diagrams are a little generic, and don't do a great job showing specific parts.

You're still going to find places like this a good source for all those details NOT covered in these manuals. And there is plenty.

Back