• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar day at the Big E - West Springfield MA 9/29

71RT383

Reaction score
No, had been looking forward to it for some time. Many neighbors go (although for the food, flea/thrift, craft/vendor market etc, and advised us to wear very comfortable footwear),
The Mopar show was my added incentive.
Once again thought the weekend of the 29th, my family and I would finally make it to "the Big E" and for Mopar Day as well !
If you do go, enjoy.
I would be interested to hear what you thought of it.

WhiskeyRebel

Reaction score
Went to the Big E today. Glad I went although I could do without the traffic and crowds. I appreciate the livestock, sheep shearing, goat milking demos, etc. That stuff is great. There was a decent Midway sectuon with all the rides and a ton of food. Some really good and a lot of fried everything which is good in a different way. The Mopar show was as expected, definitely not the main event but not bad. There were about 20 cars. Most were new Challengers and Chargers. There was a Little Red Express and another older truck, a couple of 67 Coronets, a 68 Charger, a 70 Challenger with a slant 6, and a nice looking 74 RT Challenger. Pics below, sorry they are not great. They had the cars behind a rope which was definitely needed. The people there were not car people.
20190929_092526.jpg

20190929_092512.jpg

20190929_092456.jpg

20190929_092753.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Thanks for posting up the nice Mopar pictures. Just FYI, there was not an R/T in 74. It would have called a Rallye. Someone just put the '71 R/T striping on it, but it does look good though.

Last edited:

71RT383

Reaction score
Thank you for the pics and for filling us in. Hoping to finally make it next time.
Looks like you had good weather!
On the 74, the windshield & door window trim mouldings, grille and headlight surrounds were blacked out, accents it nicely.
Due to lack of Respect barriers are needed. People get too handsy (in many ways and none that are welcome ).

340challconvert

Reaction score
Whiskey
Thanks for posting those pics
Always enjoy seeing pictures of events like this!
Nice looking 70 Challenger convertible, with a slant six to boot.
Dino2 (1).gif

Back