• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Musclecar Remanufactured Door Hinge sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Greetings to all members. just a reminder. The 15th Annual " MOPARS in MAY " all Chrysler Car & Truck Show & Swap Meet is this Sunday May 17th at the California School for the Deaf, Riverside, California. 92506
8:am to 3:pm Rain or Shine
This is a charity event with most proceeds going to the " Friends of California School for the Deaf " Riverside.
Over 33 different Car Show Classes
A fun day for the whole family. Bring those young Mopar heads out to the show for some fun and learning.

I will be there with my remanufactured door hinges for A-B & E-body Mopars.
Outright or exchange with a 10% FEBO discount to members
See you there under the MOPAR tent.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May car show Mopars

ebodyhingerb.jpgabodyhinge.jpg67-70Bbody.jpgHello fellow members. The weather is warming up, at least here in southern California. Check your door hinges for any play before you send it off to the paint shop. Doors must be tight to set all of the other panel gaps.
This month is free shipping month to the lower 48. $10. off of any other locations.

"The Mopars in May " car show was excellent. Beautiful weather in the 70's. Hundreds of show cars including at least 4 Hellcats' Every body was having a good time.
Thank you for your business and support.

67-70Bbody.jpg

abodyhinge.jpg

ebodyhingerb.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
abeparts.jpgHello everybody. Summer is almost over. If your poor doors haven't had any love for over 40 years, It's past time for a quality rebuild. Not the phony pins and bushings that you see sold in a baggie with no instructions,. Why ? Because there has never been a complete kit made for our old hinges. All parts used in my service are new, current manufactured, USA production parts.

abeparts.jpg

Last edited:

SCATPACK 1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, How much are your door hinges Shiped to 37803, East TN

View attachment 21705Hello everybody. Summer is almost over. If your poor doors haven't had any love for over 40 years, It's past time for a quality rebuild. Not the phony pins and bushings that you see sold in a baggie with no instructions,. Why ? Because there has never been a complete kit made for our old hinges. All parts used in my service are new, current manufactured, USA production parts.

Looks a lot better than mine.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the pins in the kit Oversize as one of mine is loose on the spline & has a tack weld to hold in place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back