• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD MOPARLEO'S E-BODY REMANUFACTURED DOOR HINGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Why buy Taiwan made repros when you can get the highest quality remanufactured door hinges, using only original, Mopar made hinge cores.
I Remanufacture a complete line of Mopar application only door hinges using only new, high quality US made components. No import parts ever.
Over 15 years experience remanufacturing Mopar only door hinges.

I remanufacture the following hinge applications: 1967-1978 A-body, 1962-1965 B-body, 1967-1970 B-body, 1971-1973 B-body, 1970-1974 E-body. Most are in stock, primed,ready to paint and install. Or I can refurbish your old hinges with quick turn-over time.
Normally available for exchange or out right with a refundable core charge.
Refurbish process: disassemble and inspect for damage or excessive wear or rust pitting. Must meet my quality standards. If they pass inspection: then I remove door check pins( these are pressed in and must be cut out). Remove pins and bushings in upper hinges.
Square up hinge bodies. Bore & ream to fit oversized pivot pins in lower hinges. NO BUSHINGS.
Install new roller pins, by mig welding with new wave springs and refurbished rollers.
Tighten upper hinges.
Prime hinges with Automotive grade primer. Compatible with enamel or lacquer.
Install new Oil-lite bronze bushings and new pins in upper hinges.
Lube all pins and other moving parts with a Teflon lube.
Install pins and "S" lower pivot springs.
Chase all threads with proper sized thread chaser die.
Mark hinge install location on hinge bottoms.
Package in moisture proof, sealed heavy thickness transparent packaging.
Box up , enclose packing slip, install and adjust instructions from service manual.
Ship out by US Priority Mail.
FEBO members receive a 10% discount from Retail prices:
A-body 67-78 Retail $180.00 FEBO price $162.00
B-body 62-65 Retail $219.99 FEBO price $198.00
B-body 67-70 Retail $180.00 FEBO price $162.00
B-body 71-78 Retail $219.99 FEBO price $198.00
E-body 70-74 Retail $199.95 FEBO price $180.00
All prices are exchange plus refundable core charge
and Priority Mail shipping. $11.50 in the lower 48
also New factory key blanks and door springs are available.
Thank you for all of your prior and future business:
REMEMBER-MOPAR OR NO CAR
PAY-PAL, Postal Money Orders accepted.

62,651.JPG

62,652.JPG

ehingelower.jpg

eupperhinge.jpg

abodyrb.JPG

bbodyhinge.JPG

abeparts.jpg

key.jpg

a,b,e, door springs.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's getting warm outside. Time to dust off that car and do some work on it. Replace your worn door hinges especially if you are getting her ready for paint. You can't set your panel gaps with worn hinges.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is Springtime Guys and Gals. Time to get them out and get ready for the shows and cruises. Getting ready for paint ? Get those doors lined up before panel gap setting and paint. Shipping went up to $ 13.50 for US Postal Priority Mail.
Thanks to past and future customers and friends. See you at the West Coast, Southern California shows.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Summertime is almost here. Lets get back on those projects and don't forget about those droopy, sqeaky door hinges. Especially if you are doing body work. You need the body lines to be straight. A must before you paint. Get a set of US made door hinges using only Mother Mopar original cores.

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Summer time is almost over. Get those cars finished. If your door hinges are original and your car hasn't been parked for the last 30 years, your door hinges are likely in need of a complete restoration. This includes all parts that move and wear. I have over 20 years of experience remanufacturing Mopar door hinges only.
These are not "pin and bushing" rebuilds. These include custom oversized pivot pins, not incorrectly drilled for a bushing that doesn't belong there. New door check pivot pins and wave washers ( the pins that hold the little rollers that hold the door open by capturing the large "S" pivot spring when the door is opened. ) These are MIG welded in place for a rock solid hold. New production "S" pivot springs. The upper hinges are glass bead blasted, deburred and tolerances tightened. New, correct bushings and pivot pins installed. All threads are cleaned up with the correct size and type of thread chaser, not a thread cutting die. Painted with Automotive grade Rust-oleum primer. Sandable and compatible with enamel and lacquer paints and assembled. All pins and bushings pre-lubricated with Teflon based lubes. We recommend only dry lubes to prevent the moving parts from gumming up with dirt and debris. We remanufacture only virgin, Mopar factory hinge cores. NO TAIWAN OR OTHER OFFSHORE PARTS. All parts are new, current production USA made parts. No exceptions. PM me with your questions and needs. Of course you qualify for a FEBO member discount.
Thanks........Leo

Steve340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Leo.
I am new to this forum so not sure how it works. Can you supply a complete black console for a 71 Challenger?
Thanks Steve

Steve340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site. I only do the rebuilds on door hinges. Are you looking for new or used ?
I am looking for used my car is original and I would like to keep it that way. I know you can buy reproduction consoles for very good price. The car has a 1970 console in it. I live in New Zealand so USA contacts are important. The expense of bringing parts here is quite high.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Leo.
I am new to this forum so not sure how it works. Can you supply a complete black console for a 71 Challenger?
Thanks Steve
Try Ian Adams at MOPAR CENTRAL in NSW he brings back a couple of seatainers full of parts & cars every few months

Steve340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try Ian Adams at MOPAR CENTRAL in NSW he brings back a couple of seatainers full of parts & cars every few months
Thanks for the info I will try him. Will go for the Tonys reproduction if no luck. The car has a nice console in it so no rush. Thanks Leo and Austa

sfort

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in a set of your Ebody hinges. Is the pricing above per door or car?

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The price is for both doors. This service is to rebuild all 4 of your door hinges, uppers & lowers. Takes less than a week to turn around your hinges once your cores are received.
Thanks Leo

sfort

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will round them up and get them to you. What is you shipping address and how do i place an order and get you payed?

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, working on that project this winter ? Get your door hinges rebuilt before you try to align those panels and gaps. Remember that all members get a discount on my parts and services. Thank you for your past and future business. Leo

keith Huebner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a member at forabodiesonly, just signed up here. I need to send a set of Abody hinges to you for rebuild, can you PM me? This is my 1st post here so I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back