• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

More good things in my life

mopar car lady

Reaction score
More good things in my life happened tonight,tears of joy.Well,I knew something was up with my boyfriend Derrick I met in December.He remembered me,he was one of the police officers at the scene at the auto accident caused by an ex boyfriend's bad decision to drink and drive a year ago.He saw I was in pain and calmed me down.Didn't speak ever since and we reunited in December.Told him thank you for what he did to calm me down reminding me paramedics and firefighters were coming.Was proud of me for dumping that boyfriend in my life and surprised me,wanted to know me more and told him yes.Derrick has been great to me ever since teaching me I deserved better in life.I knew he was right.Well,he went in our room and into his top dresser drawer coming back with something playing a certain song first and it was an engagement ring asking me to marry him telling him yes.I feel much happy in my life now knowing he makes the right choices like me.He knew which song to play which is our favorite song us together and it was this one,

AUSTA

Reaction score
Contratulations, its not often we see a wedding on the Mopar forums better start rounding up those Mopars for the wedding

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
E0372DA5-879B-4C3F-874C-ECAD74D0B83C.gif
Congratulations!
E0372DA5-879B-4C3F-874C-ECAD74D0B83C.gif

mopar car lady

Reaction score
I am completely happy and my family did get the news on it.Derrick,he had to go to that dad of two's house telling his wife he was killed in a car accident and said it was not easy telling her.

Back