• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

ND Mopars

Robzilla

Reaction score
I think this may be my 1st thread on forebodies. I am a long time forabodies member but I have been lurking for a while here as I have a 72 Cuda (which my bro in law posted on here for sale). Well here's a cool story from ND. I have a good friend who I've bought and sold Mopar parts over the last 25 years. I got a call from him about 2 weeks ago and he asked me to swing out to his place so he could show me something I might be interested in. Of course knowing him the way I do I told him I would stop by the next afternoon. I almost forgot to go visit my friend the next day as I had a case of the bottle flu if you catch my meaning. As I was sitting there feeling sorry for my self my wife of all people says aren't you going to see what your friend wanted to show you. Well if I get that kitchen pass I'm taking it so I bundled up for a cold ND late April day and turned the seat heat on in my pickup and headed west. I knew something was up when I got to my friend's place when he couldn't wipe the smile off his face. We went into his shop and he showed me how he was coming on the 1970 Panther Pink T/A restoration. Man is that thing gonna be nice. After about 30 minutes of bsing he asked me if I wanted to go over to his cols storage shop and take a look at something. Of course I said sure. We walked to his other shop and he couldn't stop smiling. We walked in and there sat this.

20210418_103255.jpg

Robzilla

Reaction score
It is a true T/A. NOM but true T/A motor.

Attachments

• 20210427_150132.jpg
    20210427_150132.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
looks awesome! That fender tag looks like it's full. Any cool unusual options on the car?

Is this the FM3? Or is there another t/a?

Robzilla

Reaction score
No...my friend has an FM3 that he's restoring. This is a different FC7 car. Options are pretty standard from what I've heard about T/A's. He told me it was restored about 10 years ago and it's in the T/A registry.

Robzilla

Reaction score
We talked some more about the car while I looked it over. It was pretty cold in that non heated shop so we went back to his heated shop to continue our conversation. My friend asked me if I would be interested in buying the Challenger, I said of course if the price is right. He told me what he had to have for it and my wife's voice immediately popped into my head saying not a chance. After talking mopars for another hour I asked him if he would give me the chance to see if my wife would at least consider me adding another car to my collection, especially one that was in this price range, and he agreed. When I got home and told my wife about my visit I focused on how rare the Challenger is and it's only 20 miles from our house. She told me to see a psychiatrist and forget it, it's not happening. Why do wives always have to be a voice of reason!!!

Robzilla

Reaction score
I'm gonna keep my wife...I told her how beautiful she is and how much I love her. I hope it's eases my butt chewing.

Attachments

• 20210428_162550.jpg
    20210428_162550.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 138

Robzilla

Reaction score
It doesn't look bad sitting in my shop!

Attachments

• 20210428_212645.jpg
    20210428_212645.jpg
    1,016.3 KB · Views: 135

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
it does look good in the shop!
What's some info on the car?
Is it original? Restored?
What's the fender tag readout?
Does it have a build sheet?
Details details details.....

Robzilla

Reaction score
it does look good in the shop!
What's some info on the car?
Is it original? Restored?
What's the fender tag readout?
Does it have a build sheet?
Details details details.....
Originla FC7 A53 car. NOM motor but is a T/A motor. It was restored in 2010. Looks just as good under the car. Unfortunately no build sheet but does have original fender tag.

70chall440

Reaction score
I grew up in ND (Mandan) and became a die hard Mopar guy there. A buddy of mine had a FM3 TA that he immediately painted blue when he got it back in the day.

IMG_1598.JPG

Back