• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Need a new speedometer

seneca

Reaction score
The speedometer on my 72 Rallye Dash Cuda died a painful death last week. Looking at Classic Industries shows a speedo that looks the same except for the odometer reset button shown is on the lower right side and mine is at the bottom center. Any other sources for these speedo assemblies???

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A parts wanted thread may find you a nice used one.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
OER sells new reproduction '72 - '74 E body rallye speedometers. They're the ones with the reset shaft protruding from the face's bottom center. The ones with it from the right side out from the "woodgrain" are '70 - '71 styles.

seneca

Reaction score
OER sells new reproduction '72 - '74 E body rallye speedometers. They're the ones with the reset shaft protruding from the face's bottom center. The ones with it from the right side out from the "woodgrain" are '70 - '71 styles.
You are correct sir. They have the one I need and the order is already posted. Many thanks for the tip!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you !!!

tonysrt

Reaction score
Did you make sure cable isn't your problem? Cables break and come disconnected at the back of the speedometer head. I only mention it because a lot cheaper than a head and easier to replace.

Back