• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New 70 challenger convert resto

70rag

Reaction score
Owned this car from '79 to '90... then sold to my friend...just bought it back this summer 2020.... he gave up. Has new 340, 727, coil over, etc.. Now it's painted (2013 Viper stryker red) and in for upholstery.
Came here looking for the Stainless next to the windshield glass SO HARD finding it for a rag top....SIGH!!!!

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Panama .
Vert stuff is hard to find & expensive when you do !
Congrats on gettign your car back !

340challconvert

Reaction score
70rag
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Aren't e body convertibles great!
Just curious; was your Challenger convertible an original H code 340 car?
Just curious about your car; I record information on all A66 Challengers and track any cars with that designation as part of the A66 Registry.
Anyway; glad you got your old car back. Sounds like a really cool car and yes, getting hard to get convertible parts are like the holy grail.

Last edited:

70rag

Reaction score
70rag
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Aren't e body convertibles great!
Just curious; was your Challenger convertible an original H code 340 car?
Just curious about your car; I record information on all A66 Challengers and track any cars with that designation as part of the A66 Registry.
Anyway; glad you got your old car back. Sounds like a really cool car and yes, getting hard to get convertible parts are like the holy grail.
[
No. Was a 318 /904 car. He changed it. Did have a factory R/T dash and luggage rack.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Nice story and nice ride. I’ll keep an eye out in this area.

Back