• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New From Texas

MoparMatej71

Reaction score
New to the site. I bought and have been restoring a 71 Challenger with my father for about the past 6 months or so. It was in pretty rough shape. We have replaced the front complete floor pan, trunk floor pan, post skins, roof, drip rails, both quarters, rear filler panel and more. Making good progress. Plan on doing a G3 Hemi Swap sometime this summer. Having a blast so far. Happy to be a part of the site.

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome aboard , that’s a major undertaking you’ve got going there. Looking real good :thumbsup:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. Nice work:thumbsup:. Looks like you replaced everything but the kitchen sink:D. Makes for a great Father/Son project.

MoparMatej71

Reaction score
Appreciate the welcome and all the feedback. Here are some more pics as requested. It has certainly been process so far but I have enjoyed every minute of it. I grew up in my Dad's body shop therefore it has been somewhat familiar territory to this point. Although it has been a while since this kind of body work ;). However, it will be interesting when it comes time for the hemi swap. I will spend the next 4-5 months doing the research and getting the parts and plan together. Just got a dropout 5.7 hemi out of a 2013 Charger last weekend (5 speed transmission). Any advice on that process is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_1159.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

Back