• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy

stevek

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Steve in Minnesota. Interested in gaining wisdom on all the details of 1970 'Cuda's. I own one that my brother and I purchased in 1979 (yea, that's right - 40+ years ago) and been sitting in various places most of the time since. Probably five years off from having space and time to tear it down and get it how I want it. It will be a BIG project when I get there. In the mean time I'll probably lurk a fair amount to try and learn from everyone else' projects.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site stevek!
We’d like to see a couple pics when you have time.

stevek

Reaction score
Thanks fasjac, I can't really get you pics right now because the car is all hemmed in with building materials in an out building. It's also pretty rough. As soon as I dig it out I will try to post some.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Steve from Michigan. Glad you were able to keep your Cuda all these years. Lots of E-body knowledge here.

stevek

Reaction score
Thanks guys, recently started snooping for parts - anybody know a good source for T5 tan interior parts? Or do most just buy repros and paint them whatever color they need?

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Yeah for tan you can check with SEM products and Herbs. There are others as well. Your lucky you waited so long, just about everything is reproduced now and the quality on most items is top notch. :thumbsup:

stevek

Reaction score
Thanks moparleo! I loved this stuff when I was a kid then life got in the way. Does anybody reproduce fender tags? My wife found mine after I took it off the car years ago, thought it was junk and threw it away! I have all the other stuff - partial broadcast, door sticker is intact, dash vin and I'm sure the correct numbers on radiator support etc - all the metal is original to the car. I feel terrible about leaving the tag somewhere she could find it.

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, That was smart to hang on to it all these years. Good luck with the restoration.

stevek

Reaction score
Thanks 440rush... anybody know about reproducing fender tags or is that taboo?

WDO72

Reaction score
Welcome from California! Any photos to share?

Back