• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Guy.

BadfishAAR

Reaction score
I always wanted a project car and loved the look of the E bodies. After years of saving and searching i found a car i afford it was a 70 AAR Cuda, non matching numbers 340 +6. I drove this car for a couple years fixing it up a little hear a little there, I started to notice some bubbling paint so I decided to strip and repaint .....Well after media blast not much car left (This is pre AMD days) so I start traveling the swap meet circuit collecting parts. after the pile of parts was tall enough I thought Now all I need is a welder a Rotisserie and too learn how to weld. Well a few years of welding, grinding, sanding, filling, sanding, priming and painting and some more sanding for good measure. i arrived at this point, the body is Done, some assembly work started. I am working on the head liner install now iif anyone has a photo of the dome light wire routing where the dome light mounts that would be greatly appreciated. IMG_7942.jpgIMG_1191.JPGIMG_5346.JPGIMG_6435.JPG

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Good looking ride you have there.

Adam

Reaction score
See the hanging wire... and the light housing screws into the roof brace. Once you figure where the center is you cut a small hole in the headliner to pull the wire through. The housing would cover a good size hole, something the size of a quarter, would probably let you see the mounting holes..

95165A2C-6520-4738-BA69-75B977A6062A.jpeg

Last edited:

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Panama .
I think I would have stuck with the black theme but the green is cool too !

Heywodja

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Panama .
I think I would have stuck with the black theme but the green is cool too !
My parents were stationed in Panama from 72 - 76, my father had an orange Superbird for a few months, but sold it due to bad gas mileage.. we lived on Howard Air Force base..

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Glad you kept at your Cuda project and it looks great.

Back