• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New guy..

HILLBILLY426

Reaction score
Good afternoon just checking in,new member, got a couple ebodys,always interested in helping out the younger generation,cars/parts adventures

C4DA2BED-52EC-4914-9134-40E1D67B5AB6.jpeg

WDO72

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Northern California. Nice T/As you have there!

HILLBILLY426

Reaction score
Both survivor cars,the purple one in #s matching auto,was displayed 1st time to public in the survivor tent at Carlisle this year,52k original miles,The FK5 is #s matching 4spd 63k miles,about to have some make over on some rust..lol I’m coming up on 60 trips around the sun,I’ve owned a multitude of ebodys over the years, but have the most fun with the TAs..

Matt Johnson

Reaction score
You know you are about the third or fourth guy I have talked to who has had both ta and aars and all of them had said they preferred the TA... i always have been a cuda guy but now you all.got me wondering what I am missing and why so many prefer the 70 challenger over the cuda

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Remember guys that the Plymouths were always second lines to the Dodge. Dodge was upscale. The Plymouth was sold as an economy carline. Dodge midline/performance and Chrysler/Imperial top line. So the Dodge generally had better trim, chrome etc...
In the Fifties the Hemi was only available in the Chrysler and Dodge line ( Desoto's too ). Plymouth didn't get one until the 60's
T/A also has a slightly longer wheelbase that AAR.

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
Nice couple of T/A's you have :thumbsup:

Do you have a big block for those exhaust manifolds?

Rons340

Reaction score
Welcome, from East Tennessee! Great looking stable of horses you have there. Looking forward to hearing more about them! :thumbsup:

Back