• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New indiana member

mbolin05

Reaction score
Hello, I have a couple E bodies. One is a 1973 plain jane barracuda. Its just a hot rod in process...zero numbers matching and no original parts. The other is a 1973 'cuda, all number matching car. I am off to post my first question.

halftrackman

Reaction score
Welcome The E body is the only way to go. Will be glad to see some pictures of your cuda,s. Back in the old days I bought new roadrunners and lived in Gary IN. also been through Terre Haute a lot

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Little Rock!
Send some pics when you can.

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome from northern Indiana. Your non numbers Cuda sounds a lot like mine.

mbolin05

Reaction score
Welcome from northern Indiana. Your non numbers Cuda sounds a lot like mine.

Its in many totes and boxes right now, its just a rolling shell...most of the body is apart, new floor pans, new lowe cowl, inner wheel houses, near trunk pans, inner and out rear wheel houses. Quarters and tail and sail panel will be going back on soon. I have a set of 70 front fenders for it, and dual snorkel hood. My doors are actually really solid.

It was originally a 318 car with an auto. That was all gone when I got the car, and the front end was gone. So thats why originality is pretty much out the window on that car. I do have a complete interior for it.

My other car, the 'cuda, is complete, and a numbers matching car. I am doing a full restoration on it, but not until the hot rod is done. It needs rear quarters, floor and trunk pans...the usual there. The cowl actually isnt that bad, so it wont need replaced. The front inner wheel houses aer good too. The rear rails are good, except the last 1 foot or so.

I will post some pics of them soon.

Tactical185

Reaction score
Hello, I have a couple E bodies. One is a 1973 plain jane barracuda. Its just a hot rod in process...zero numbers matching and no original parts. The other is a 1973 'cuda, all number matching car. I am off to post my first question.
welcome to the site, from Spokane

mbolin05

Reaction score
I will try posting a pic of the cuda..if this works I will post more ..na..didn't work."the uploaded file is too large"

Back