• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Interior Pricing ?

Big AL

Reaction score
Hello.... I'm doing the interior on my 70 R/T Carpeting, Headliner, and custom seat covers Black with metallic orange Piping
the place is doing the whole job same style as my original Seat's but with the Orange piping that matches the exterior color !...
What do you all think something like that will cost me ?

DrEamer

Reaction score
Look up Dante's Mopar Parts, they have kit prices, but you may want to call them for custom options. Also, Legendary Auto Interiors has a custom build option that is online.

Big AL

Reaction score
Look up Dante's Mopar Parts, they have kit prices, but you may want to call them for custom options. Also, Legendary Auto Interiors has a custom build option that is online... Thanks for the info.......The reason I asked is because I'm getting it done by this guy that was recommended by one of our Car club members the carpeting and Headliner are installed and now working on seats Black with orange piping to match the exterior of car so far he has finished the rear seat and he will be done with the front seats by this coming Tuesday in time far our Car club car show of the year !... here's the Pic of the interior.
019.jpg

fasjac

Reaction score
The custom kits we order from Katzkin are in the 6-800 range depending on leather content, seam style, thread color, add piping etc.

Back