• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member back after the server crash,

pelle

Reaction score
I don´t know what has been shown and if my reply has been posted. I am owner of a Barracuda Gran Coupe, convertible -70 under restauration me and car is located in Sweden.
My main concern, is it possible to track the history of my car from production to Export to Sweden? I attach Photos of car before restauration and actual stripped, and the fender tag, any one as has a hint please reply. //pelle

Before 2019 (2).jpg

Fender tag 128986 (2).jpg

Stripped (2).jpg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado!

Do you have any other information about the car? Build sheet? export/import tag?
Window sticker? Anything?

Nice car! White with a black top black guts and black protective side moldings.
Do the interior panels have the wood grain piping?
Those rear Gran Coupe Convertible wood grain piping panels must be very difficult to find and acquire.

pelle

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado!

Do you have any other information about the car? Build sheet? export/import tag?
Window sticker? Anything?

Nice car! White with a black top black guts and black protective side moldings.
Do the interior panels have the wood grain piping?
Those rear Gran Coupe Convertible wood grain piping panels must be very difficult to find and acquire.
Hi Cuda Hunter,

The build sheet was found by myself under rear seat bench in bad condition for over 30 years ago, and can´t find it today, I am afraid that is gone after a flooded storage, lot of things, books etc. was gone in the cleaning process. My speculation is the car has been sold to California as new, reason the fuel tank has the 4 pipe vent tank installed, on this -70, I assume they is standard from -71 and on.
The original black top has to be replaced but, what do you mean with black guts and black protective moldings, Please explain or send me a photo if possible?
Yes it is wood grain piping panels and I need new door panels as previous owner has installed big speaker in them! Best regards// pelle

moparlee

Reaction score
Pelle, welcome from Michigan!
Thanks for the pictures and keep us posted on the restoration.

Back