• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from Florida

Jeff Ferrante

Reaction score
Hi, Just jumped back into E Bodies with both feet and purchased this 71 challenger convertible. Not a top notch resto but very presentable. I will get lots of top down time here in Florida. I look forward to asking all kinds of questions

thumbnail_20200507_140354.jpg

thumbnail_20200507_153058.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! How about some details on that beauty? I have a ‘71 vert as well with the original style ‘71 stripes but The ‘70 stripe on yours has always been my favorite on the Challengers.

moparlee

Reaction score
Hello Jeff, welcome to the site from Michigan. Very nice '71 convertible:thumbsup:.
What does it have for drive train?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Panama ! It looks lie you have a few nice rides there .

Jeff Ferrante

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! How about some details on that beauty? I have a ‘71 vert as well with the original style ‘71 stripes but The ‘70 stripe on yours has always been my favorite on the Challengers.
71 Convertible, Originally a 318 car with PS, PB, Power Top, Auto and A/C. Original Green, White top and Interior. Currently It has a brand new black top on it that I will at some point change back to White. It has (forgive me I didn't do it) a 383 with a six pack and is badged as a 440 six pack. Underneath is rock solid so somebody did this resto from a very nice car. I like the 70 stripe as well, hope I dont get beat up for 70 stripes on a 71 and the 383 thing....LOL

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Little Rock! Beautiful! I like your style, when you get back in...you get back in! Love the car

Knock Out

Reaction score
Very Nice, enjoy the summer
Welcome from So Cal
383 is a Great very underrated motor,
I have a 383 (completely rebuilt)out of a 71 challenger ready to go on an engine stand in my garage
Just trying to decide what to do with it

fasjac

Reaction score
Very Nice, enjoy the summer
Welcome from So Cal
383 is a Great very underrated motor,
I have a 383 (completely rebuilt)out of a 71 challenger ready to go on an engine stand in my garage
Just trying to decide what to do with it
I am a huge fan of the 383 grew up in a Road Runner with a big thermoquad, headers, manual valve body, (really stock engine) line lock and 4.30's. ram 12.57,
in the 1/4 on 60 series tires.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Jeff
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Nice Challenger convertible.
Always liked the 383 bb engines.
Own a 70 convertible myself; you live in the right place to enjoy the car year round!

Jeff Ferrante

Reaction score
Jeff
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Nice Challenger convertible.
Always liked the 383 bb engines.
Own a 70 convertible myself; you live in the right place to enjoy the car year round!
Thanks, I grew up in South Jersey, Vineland. Would be cruising Landis ave in the 71 Convertible I drove in High School.

Artee

Reaction score
Hello from upstate New York!! Nice ride. Nothing like a drop top.

R4Sedan

Reaction score
Thanks, I grew up in South Jersey, Vineland. Would be cruising Landis ave in the 71 Convertible I drove in High School.
Welcome aboard. I used to have a '70 Convert. I now have a S/E '70 I'm north of you in Weeki Wachee. BTW I was born and grew up in Cape May. Small world.:lol:

Jeff Ferrante

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I used to have a '70 Convert. I now have a S/E '70 I'm north of you in Weeki Wachee. BTW I was born and grew up in Cape May. Small world.:lol:
I love Cape May, Grandfather had a place in Reeds Beach, spent a lot of time on the Stone Harbor beach and Wildwood boardwalk

Back