• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New member from the little state

rrapom

Reaction score
Good evening actually been a member for a little while, just getting around to the intro. My first new Mopar was at the age of 20 1974 Dodge van, remember the Van craze. Didn't have it a year and I cut it all up in the yard. Boy where my parents pissed. Cut the roof off put on a olds vista cruise roof and T-Tops up front, molded in back, gull wing side door, flares, louvered hood, 340 ,4 speed. I am all grown-at up now at 68, Not really. Business is a restoration shop. my driver is a 70 Cuda conv't, 6.1 stroked to 426, twin screw supercharger, viper 6 speed, full air ride. Rubber bumper and a shaker. Haven't cut or touch the body. Projects, Daytona 440 4 speed, 69 Charger sunroof resto mod, hellcat 6 speed, tucked bumpers. 47 Dodge pickup truck as a rat rod. And few more projects. will this ever end. I hope not. Good thing I am retired. Well that's enough. Love the sight for all the info and HELP. Thanks and B safe out there

WDO72

Reaction score
Welcome from Northern California! Fun story. I had a '77 Tradesman not too long ago. Loved that van.

rrapom

Reaction score
Yes, need to update my setup for better performance and ride. thanks to all

SFEbody

Reaction score
:welcome: from Los Angeles,.. I cant wait till i retire and do the same thing.... 3 more years for me to make that transition.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
3476CBFC-31DB-43FE-9C7F-75AF689579A9.jpeg

sdweatherman

Reaction score
Good evening actually been a member for a little while, just getting around to the intro. My first new Mopar was at the age of 20 1974 Dodge van, remember the Van craze. Didn't have it a year and I cut it all up in the yard. Boy where my parents pissed. Cut the roof off put on a olds vista cruise roof and T-Tops up front, molded in back, gull wing side door, flares, louvered hood, 340 ,4 speed. I am all grown-at up now at 68, Not really. Business is a restoration shop. my driver is a 70 Cuda conv't, 6.1 stroked to 426, twin screw supercharger, viper 6 speed, full air ride. Rubber bumper and a shaker. Haven't cut or touch the body. Projects, Daytona 440 4 speed, 69 Charger sunroof resto mod, hellcat 6 speed, tucked bumpers. 47 Dodge pickup truck as a rat rod. And few more projects. will this ever end. I hope not. Good thing I am retired. Well that's enough. Love the sight for all the info and HELP. Thanks and B safe out there
Would love to hear a little more about the 69 sunroof charger restomod! Is it originally a factory sunroof car? I wonder if I have come across it already for the Mopar Sunroof Registry? Thanks for any details you can provide!
Scott.

68GSS440

Reaction score
hello and welcome. what happened to the van and do you have any pictures of it? also pictures and info on your other projects. does anyone here know if there is a "for vans only" site like FEBO & FABO and is there a FBBO site?

68GSS440

Reaction score
hi, welcome - I wonder, do you have pictures of the van or the 'Cuda you are willing to post here ?? would love to see some...
oops forgot about my other post above

Back