• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New Member is Las Vegas

A-A-Ron

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Aaron and have been a Mopar lover since my Duster my dad and I built when I was 15, recently I was lucky enough to purchase a 72 Challenger and look forward to fixing it up with my Son and Daughter. Also look forward to finding info on this forum.

Challenger.jpeg

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. I see that you still need a side view mirror to be legal . Shaved side markers and door handles. A little fiberglass work around the head lights but looks very clean. Great start.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Aaron
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great start with your new Challenger project!
Its always great to get the kids involved.
What are your plans for the car?
Dino2 (1).gif

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid MI. Nice looking Challenger and it doesn't look like it needs a lot. Great project for your family:thumbsup:

A-A-Ron

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. I see that you still need a side view mirror to be legal . Shaved side markers and door handles. A little fiberglass work around the head lights but looks very clean. Great start.
Yea, The right front fender was replaced too. Would like to put the factory door handles back in, factory mirrors and she is going to need fresh coat of paint. I'm sure there will always be more to do but that's first on the list.

A-A-Ron

Reaction score
Aaron
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great start with your new Challenger project!
Its always great to get the kids involved.
What are your plans for the car?
View attachment 60172
They guy before me shaved the handles, and gas cap, so want to get those replaced then try and get her painted. The interior is pretty clean but would like to bring it a little closer back to stock. (Radio/center console) then just chase any gremlins that I find and maybe one day (money and wife willing) love the idea of a gear vendor, but we will see how it goes and what I find along the way.

Back