• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

new member.

1971blackcuda

Reaction score
Hello,I am from Vermont and have a 1971 barracuda project going on.I thought this would be a good group to join for restoration resources,general questions and new project cars(wife willing that is).

340challconvert

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Glad you joined up!
Looking forward to some pictures of your 71 Barracuda.
Where in Vermont do you live?
My mother's family lived for many years in Bellows Falls until coming to live in New York/New Jersey. I still have family there.
Dino2 (2).gif

Last edited:

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. I have friends with a hunting cabin in Bellows Falls - I have many fond memories from that area. You need to post pics of your car or else folks will get restless...:lol:

70SunFun

Reaction score
Hello,I am from Vermont and have a 1971 barracuda project going on.I thought this would be a good group to join for restoration resources,general questions and new project cars(wife willing that is).
Welcome to the site, 1971blackcuda! You're gonna love this site. Great folks who are very willing and able to help. Lots of great E body knowledge here. Good luck with your Cuda!

1971blackcuda

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.I will post pics as soon as I can.Wedding coming up on the 6th so very busy with that right now.

moparlee

Reaction score
Congrats on your wedding in a couple of weeks! How does your car priorities align with what your new wife has for hers? :D

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
Welcome to the Site!
I am working on a 1970 Barracuda myself.
You are gonna love the resources you can gain here,...Parts...Advise,,etc.
Good luck with your project!

Back