• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Fastfish408

Reaction score
The first Cuda I ever saw was from the school bus when I was 10 years old (40 years ago), it was a Red 70 Hemi Cuda. I LOVED the car and, years later, missed my chance to purchase it by 3 months. It is now way out of my budget! I did just purchase a Red 70 Barracuda that will have to fill the void. It is a roller in need of some paint repair, drive train and interior. I am going to start looking for wheel and tire size combinations, any advice is appreciated.

IMG_8650.jpg

IMG_8652.jpg

IMG_8655.jpg

Knock Out

Reaction score
good luck
hope it turns out perfect for you
tire and wheel combo is tough
what do you want to do with the car?
how do you want the stance?
aftermarket disc brakes?
I have upgraded suspension and brakes
wanted the car to handle like a new car =it does
went with 17 in wheels to fit over brakes
rear 255-50 17
front 225-50 17
cars sits 1 inch lower than factory at 51inches tall
hope this helps

Adam

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a Barracuda! Usually abused less than a Cuda. Yours looks like a good one, and you can build it however you want.

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. Looks like a great project. Best part is you can do it however you want to. Please keep us updated on your progress...

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Michigan. Looks like someone already did a lot of nice work.

Cojohnso

Reaction score
:usflag: aboard. I like the AAR Cuda rear antennae hole. Very nice start to any way you decide to go.
Not a bad idea to make an AAR clone? Still a Barracuda. And lots of fun with a high rev 340? I know I would be tempted for a hemi in that big ol E-body engine well. But costs would climb quickly.

Back