• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to febo finishing my 1970 gran coupe

340 Slapstick

Reaction score
Originally a Vitamin C burnt orange interior 318 auto putting in a built 340 727 new wiring
F0AE57BF-C7A5-47E5-8C88-8D1534E1345F.jpeg

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
Looks great! Welcome from Arizona. Looks like you could be a good resource for those like me taking on some body work for the first time.

340 Slapstick

Reaction score
Looks great! Welcome from Arizona. Looks like you could be a good resource for those like me taking on some body work for the first time.
I did NOT want to do the bodywork but couldn’t find anyone to do it. Took me three times as long as an average body man. Painter complimented me tho

70chall440

Reaction score
Nice car, my 70 Challenger was originally Vit C but I changed it to Hemi orange. If I ever repaint it I think I will go back to the Vit C.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Good job and like the color.

Righty Tighty

Reaction score
I did NOT want to do the bodywork but couldn’t find anyone to do it. Took me three times as long as an average body man. Painter complimented me tho
I'll be ecstatic if it only takes me three times as long. Either way, your car looks great from where I'm sitting...

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Awesome looking work!
Curious, did the interior being a burnt orange have the wood grain piping or did it happen to have the red piping in the door panels?

340 Slapstick

Reaction score
Awesome looking work!
Curious, did the interior being a burnt orange have the wood grain piping or did it happen to have the red piping in the door panels?
Not sure which it had. When I got it it didn’t have the original interior, it was black. So I couldn’t stand the burnt orange interior with the vitamin C so I’m going with black interior and an orange carpet

Back