• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New to FEBO - Original owner 71 Challenger Convertible

ZippyZoo

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this site but have had my 71 Challenger Convertible since purchased new - NOV1970. It has spent its life in the Midwest; unfortunately much more salt damage than I hoped! I have started the restoration and upgrades program it deserves after all these years. After a few false starts, it's off to the restoration shop next week. They'll do the body and paint, I'm doing the mechanicals. I have already learned a lot from this site and hope to learn - and share - a lot more! Great members!

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Challenger verts are GREAT!
Own an A66 convertible myself.

Dino2 (2).gif

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City from another ‘71 vert owner!
How about some details? Original drivetrain? Fender tag or build sheet? How about some pics of when it was new? Tell us a little about yourself in the process too, there’s gotta be some interesting stories with that long history. Cmon spill it!:lol:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome. I have had two 71' Challenger over the years. I like them as much as 70's.

moparlee

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard from mid Mich and another 71 Challenger original owner, also Nov 70.
Still waiting to see those pics:p

Back